More Gigs, More Great Press For The Yoko Miwa Trio
There’s so much happening these days! Here are some of the highlights:
- Sunday, September 15: The Yoko Miwa Trio at the Tisbury Water Works on Martha’s Vineyard, presented by Pathways. The show runs from 4 to 7 pm. Music starts at 4:30 pm. Free, reception follows. Indoor seating is limited. Event will be live-streamed on the Pathways outdoor screen. Chairs will be provided, but feel free to bring your own. No reservations required. Find more Information at pathwaysmv.org. And check out this wonderful article in the Martha’s Vineyard Times.
- There’s a new profile piece about Yoko by Bill Copeland.
- Other upcoming gigs (details here):
- 9/13, 7 & 8:45 pm, The Mad Monkfish
- 9/20, 7 & 8:45 pm, The Mad Monkfish
- 9/21, 7 pm, Les Zygomates
- 9/27, 7 & 8:45 pm, The Mad Monkfish
- 9/28, 7 pm, Les Zygomates
- 9/29, 5 pm, Eddie V’s
- 11/1, 8 pm, Scullers Jazz Clib (tickets)